Tuesday, December 20, 2011

TOMATO BASIL PASTA

I am so happy to be a part of online baby shower to PJ. After lots of discussions we decided to make some dishes from her blog. I decided to make this  tomato basil pasta. she had used fresh basil , i have replaced with dried basil.



INGREDIENTS

Cooked pasta  - 1 cup
tomato  - 2 big ones
chili powder  1/2 tsp
basil - 1tbsp
garlic -  2 minced
salt to taste
butter

Method
1. cook pasta as per instructions.

1. In a pan heat butter and add garlic.

Blanch the tomato and make a puree, add this to the garlic.add chili powder and salt to this.



When it is cooked add the cooked pasta to this and cook till its coated.


Garnish with grated cheese and then serve.

7 comments:

Poornima Nair

Fabulous idea and the pasta looks delish!

Priya Srinivasan - I Camp in My Kitchen

Quick n Easy Recipe!!! Looks yummy!!!

Priya Suresh

Pasta looks super inviting, who will say no to them..

divya

Slurppppp.....its yummy :)

Srivalli

That a quick one Vidhya..glad you could be part of this..

Shanthi Krishnakumar

Looks wonderful and perfectly done

Akanksha

Hi, let me know if I can publish this recipe in my emagazine DNS, DNS is promoting food bloggers from India by publishing recipes from Indian blogs based on a monthly theme giving full credit to the author/blog.
if you are ok then mail me your short bio and pasta/spaghetti recipe to ver.neha@hotmail.com
Check my website here www.dinenshare.com

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Vidhas Kitchen   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP