Tuesday, June 19, 2018

PROTEIN PACKED IDLI / MOONG URAD DHAL IDLI


I learnt this recipe from my friend Radhika, she is an awesome cook.Without rice it comes out so soft and it's tasty. My son told me to make every day.😍


INGREDIENTS


Moong Dhal.-1 cup

Urad dhal - 1 cup


Oil 1Tsp


Cummin seeds  -1tsp


Black pepper - 1 Tsp


Ginger - 10 Tsp grated


METHOD


Soak  the dhal seperetly for 2 hours.


Grind it separately and mix together, add salt.


Keep it aside for 6 to 8 hours for fermentation. 

Before making idlis, Heat oil and temper pepper, Cummin seeds and ginger. Add to the mixture.




Grease the idli mould and make idlis. You have to cook more than ordinary idlis.

Serve with  chutney and sambhar.




I made kuzhi paniyaram with this batter.




0 comments:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Vidhas Kitchen   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP