Friday, October 10, 2008

KADHI PAKODI

This is my favouirte one. My friends Neeru and Bavana makes this so.. well and they used to send me. After they have gone to their home towns

i miss this. My husband doesn't like this so i did not try. When my friend hema came i prepared this and she also like this, and my daughter and her daughter too...






Ingredients

Curd – 2 cups
Besan (Gram Flour) – 1/2 cup
Onion – 1
Garlic – 2 cloves
Turmaric powder – ½ Tbsp
Chili powder – 1 ½ tbsp
Salt to taste
Garam masala - 1 tbsp
Lemon juice – few drops
Oil, ajwain seeds, cumin seeds, curry leaves for tampering

For pakodi

Besan - 2 cups
Onion – 1
Chili powder, salt as per taste
Oil for Frying

Method

1. Mix all the ingredients for pakoras and make pakoaras and keep it aside.


2. In a bowl take curd, add besan , turmeric powder and salt and churn well.


3. Boil the churned mixture in a heavy bottom vessel. Let it boil until the raw smell of besan goes. In between u can add water if it become thick.
4. In a pan heat oil and tamper all those things and add onion and garlic.
5. Add chili powder and garam masala to it.


6. Add this mixture to the boiling curd and add the pakoras


7. Give a boil and take out from the fire.
8. Add a few drops of lime juice, it will enhance the taste.

This entry goes to RCi Awadhi cushine hosted by Siri's corner and Lakshmi.

8 comments:

Adlak's tiny world

wow this s so yummy and want to have this again. happy to c yr freqnt postings. keep it up.

Sangeeth

This is new to me and looks yummy! I will surely give it a try!

Vaidehi Bhave

I Like this Kadhi very much.. One of my favorite dishes..

Vanamala Hebbar

Nice recipe..

vidhas

Thank u hema,sangeeth,vaidehi,vanamala

Ramya Vijaykumar

It sounds different I havent had this ever before shall definitely make this

vidhas

thank u ramya

EC

Thanks for the yummy recipe

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Vidhas Kitchen   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP