I learnt this from my mami. All my family members like this. My kids and husband likes with bread toast for evening snack.
Onion – 1
Tomato – 2
Moong dhall – 2 tbsp
Corn flour – 1 tbsp
Pepper powder and salt as per taste
1. In a cooker add chopped onions, chopped tomatoes. Moongdhall and water. Cook up to 5 to 6 whistles.
2. Nicely mash the vegetables and sieve it.
3. Add pepper powder and salt to the drained stock and give a boil.
4. Mix corn flour in water add to that. When the soup is thick remove from the fire.
5. Garnish with fried bread and butter.
You can add cooked pasta also, kids will love that calling pasta soup
This entry goes to Sunday Snacks hosted by pallavi and Eat healthy during pregnency hosted by Sangeeth.