Friday, November 14, 2008

GARLAND OF AWARDS

My day began great yesterday, Anu Sriram of Chandrabaga showered me with garland of awards. She passed me Butterfly Award, Good job Award , Chocohalic awards. And she also passed me this Perfect friendship award and Hard working blogger award.Thank you Anu , i am feeling great and exicted.




I would like to pass to my blogger friends.
gita,uma,vanamala,purva Desai, mathuram, alka, sireesha mahimaa, ramya, n33ma jayashree, sripriya, sagari, , seena, bhawana, priya, deesha, yasmeen, jaisree , anudivya, vidya , pavani, sangeeth, srivalli , Aartee, Suma

11 comments:

jayasree

Congrats on those awards. Thank you so much in thinking of me while passing it.

Seena

Thanks Vidya! thanks for remembering me.. :)

Priya Suresh

Thanks for sharing ur awards vidha..i have something spl for u too..pls collect them...http://priyaeasyntastyrecipes.blogspot.com/2008/11/awards-time.html

Jeyashris Kitchen

vidhya award malazhai than po.U deserve all that.Congrats dear

Jaishree Iyer

Congrats on your awards andThank you for sharing it with me. I feel honoured n happy. I collected your award dear:)

vidhas

Thank tou so much dear friends for your loverly comment and support.

Pavani

thanks a lot dear for ur beautiful award..so kind of u yaar...

Uma

Congrats on the awards Vidhaas! Thank you so much for passing to me!

Sangeeth

Thanks so much for passing it t o me...congrats!

Recipeswap

congrats and thankyou so much.Great to have a buddy like you.

Unknown

Thxs a lot dear... congrats on ur awards

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Vidhas Kitchen   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP