Rice – 4 cups
Moongdhall – ½ cup
Urad dhall- ½ cup
Oil for frying
Jaggery – 1 cup
Elachi powder – one generous pinch
1. combine rice, moongdhall, urad dhall and grind it as flour.
2. Make murukku out of that without adding salt.
3. Crush the murukku.
4. If the crushed murukku is one cup , take jaggery 1/2 cup.
5. Make a thick jagerry syrup, if you pour one drop in water you should be able to roll as ball.
6. Mix the crushed murukkus and make small balls .
this entry goes to purva's janmashtami and ganesh chathurthi event.