This is my kids all time favourite. Since it is a very easy recipe, i didn't want to post. But my daughter wanted me to post since it is her favourite one, her favourite vegetable semia uppa is also lying in my draft, will post later.
Rice sevai – 2 cups
( I used concord ready made sevai)
Onion – 1
Tomato – 1
Carrots, Peas – ½ cup
Red chili powder – ½ tbsp
Garam Masala – ¼ tbsp
Salt to taste
Oil, musturd seeds , curry leaves
Coriander leaves for garnishing
1. Cook sevai as per the instructions.
2. In a pan heat oil and tamper mustard seeds, urad dhall.
3. Add onion, curry leaves. When it is done add tomatoes.
4. Add chili power and salt. Add the vegetables. (we can cook vegetables in microwave also)
5. When it is done add the garam masala and cooked sevai.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves.
This I used to make for my husband's lunch. He likes this.
Sevai – 1 cup
Onion – 1/2
Tomato - 1
Ginger garlic paste – ½ tbsp ( Optional)
Peas – one handful (optional)
Sambar powder – 1/2
Salt to taste
Garam masala – one generous pinch
Oil, musturd seeds, urad dhall, curry leaves
1. Cook Sevai as per instruction
2. In a pan heat oil, and pop up mustard seeds, urad dhall
3. Add Onion, ginger garlic paste.
4. When the raw smell goes add the tomatoes and peas.
5. Add sambar powder and salt.
6. When its done add the garam masala and rice.
7. Mix well and serve with raita.
I am going to send this entry to Rice Mela hosted by Srivalli and Vegan Ventures hosted by Sukanya and Sunday snacks fix by Pallavi.
creative blogger Award - Priya of easy N tasty recipes and Priya of Priya's Feast has passed me this beautiful award. I am so happy and honoured. 1. You must thank the person who h...
7 years ago