Saturday, April 21, 2012

PAPAYA SMOOTHIE

When I was discussing with my friend she told me the recipe, I added some ingredients , it was tasting so good. Kids and Hubby dear enjoyed this. Usually i add sugar , this was a different one. Healthy and refreshing and filling too.




INGREDIENTS

Papaya chopped - 1 cup
Curd -  1 cup
Ice cubes - 6 to 7
Black Salt - 1/2 tsp
Chat masala  1/2 tsp
Mint leaves  -  10
Ginger - 1/2 inch piece (optional)



METHOD

In a blender combine all the ingredients and run until it blends together.

Enjoy the refreshing drink.






This entry is taking part in Nupur's Kid delight started by Valli

18 comments:

Srivalli

Surely looks very nice Vidhya

vaishali sabnani

like the addition of salt and ginger!..looks refreshing!

Chef Mireille

a savory smoothie..must be delicious..it's funny I hate eating the papaya fruit itself..but I like papaya flavored things - juice, nectar,ice cream, etc. - I am sure I will enjoy this too!

Priya Suresh

SImply loved this version, fantastic twist to the usual sweet ones..

Harini R

I have a papaya at home ..shall try this out for sure!

Priya dharshini

Perfect for the weather..Luv the color

Suma Gandlur

A refreshing one!

MySpicyKitchen

Interesting smoothie.. sounds yummy

Aruna Manikandan

Healthy and delicious smoothie :)

rajani

Papaya, curd,chat masala? Sounds very different and interesting :)

Padmajha

Chaat masala in smoothies is a lovely idea. Looks tempting..

The Pumpkin Farm

indeed a diff combo of papaya ,curd and chat masala, am little hesitant to make such things on my own for the fear of wasting good ol ingredients but now that au have tried, i will take the plunge

Priya Srinivasan - I Camp in My Kitchen

Papaya Masala, served in a Glass!!1 Looks yum!!!

Unknown

Looks very nice...I don't like papaya as is but wouldn't mind trying it as a smoothie ....yours look so tempting. Jayanthi(www.sizzlingveggies.com)

Rasi

wit curd.. this is the first time i am hearing.. i should try it to experience the taste!

Ongoing Event : WTML

preeti garg

Look Awesome.....perfectly made....too yumm!!!!

vaishali sabnani

looks yum...different!!

vaishali sabnani

looks yum...different!!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Vidhas Kitchen   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP