Tuesday, April 17, 2012

STRAWBERRY LEMONADE

Fresh juices will be a part of our diet in summers. I tried this recipe from Cooks joy. My son broke my camera so,I am using my mobile so please bear with me for the quality of picture. Vardini's photo  was awesome and i can't stand near to that.I did n,t get the colour because of the quality of the strawberries.




INGREDIENTS
Strawberry 8 nos
Lemon juice from 2 nos
Water -- 1 cup
Sugar as per taste


Method


Make puree of strawberries and strain it.

In a bender add strawberry puree and lemon juice , sugar and water and blend it.


Check out the recipes of BM# 15.

This entry is taking part in  Nupurs Kids deight - fruits.

23 comments:

Srivalli

Sad abt the camera..glad the taste was great to compensate!

Shobha

Refreshing in summer.

Jayashree

I am sure this must have given you a welcome respite from the Chennai heat.

Priya dharshini

Yummy drink..Pic is not much imp,luv the drink,perfect for the season

Priya Srinivasan - I Camp in My Kitchen

Superb Summer Cooler!!! Sorry about the camera!!!!

preeti garg

love all flavor with lemonade...my fav drink in summer


visit @my blog for my ongoing event in ur free time
Ongoing Event--Jump'N Jive @ Icypritz

Priya Suresh

Oh tats so sad, hope you will ur camera back soon..quite a refreshing drink..

Chef Mireille

refreshing for the summer!!

Reshmi

Refreshing drink.. Thanks for sharing!!

divyagcp

Refreshing drink.. Perfect for summer..
Divya's Culinary Journey
My first event-Showcase

vaishali sabnani

This is one of the best drinks to refresh in summers..

Usha

Perfect refreshment for summers! Sorry about your camera though.

Harini R

Awesome! My 10 yr old daughter asked me the other day if strawberry lemonade is possible and if so she wanted to try it :)

Shanthi Krishnakumar

Looks yum and delicious.

Aarthi

lemonade looks perfect

Akila

Kids are always like that only... Lemonade came out well...

Gayathri Kumar

Refreshing drink perfect for the scorching heat...

Rajani S

The picture looks good, so dont worry about that :)

Kalyani

nice combo of strawberries with lemon juice !


Kalyani
Sizzling Tastebuds
Event : Pickles & Preserves Fest + Giveaway
Event : CWS - Oats

Prema

wow thats really a refreshing lemonade,luks yum...

Rasi

This is good one.. its also on my list of to try things!

Ongoing Event : WTML

Suma Gandlur

Lovely. Hope you will get a new camera soon. :)

Padmajha

Strawberry and lemon make a nice combo.Must have been delicious

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Vidhas Kitchen   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP