Ginger garlic paste – 1tbs
Cinnamon stick - 1
Chili powder – 1tbs
Salt to taste
Garam masala – ½ tbsp
Raw Peanuts – 1 cup
Coriander leaves for garnishing
Oil, cumin seeds for garnishing
1. Soak raw peanuts for 3 hours and pressure cook it.
2. Heat oil in a cooker and add cumin seeds.
3. Add chopped onions and ginger garlic paste.
4. After the raw smell goes add chopped tomatoes.
5. Add chili powder, salt.
6. When it leaves oil add garam masala.
7. Keep aside a few boiled peanuts.
8. Add peanuts and give a boil.
9. Grind cinnamon stick and boiled peanuts .
10. Pout it and give two whistles.
11. Garnish with coriander leaves.
It goes well with chappathi.