For the batter
Parboiled rice ( Idli rice) – 1 cup
Rice - 1 cup
Urad dhall – 1/4 cup
Fenugreek seeds – 1 tbs
Salt to taste
Oil - 2 tbs
Musturd seeds – 1 tbs
Urad dhall – ½ tbsp
Curry leaves – few
Onions – 1
Carrot – 1
Baby corn – 2
1. Soak both the rice , urad dhall, fenugreek seeds, for 3 to 4 hours and grind it and fermentize for 8 hours.
2. Finely chop the onions, grate carrots and chop baby corns
3. In a pan heat oil and pop up mustard seeds. Add urad dhall, curry leaves, onions.
4. when the onions become translucent add grated carrots and baby corn. Cook well and add to the batter.
4.Heat the paniyaram pan and make paniyarams.
Onion – 1
Tomato – 1
Green chili – 1
Garlic (optional) – 1 clove
Oil,Salt to taste
Oil. Musturd seeds, curry leaves for garnishing.
1. Heat oil in a pan , add chopped onions, green chili, garlic and tomato. When they are cooked, cool it and grind it.
2. Heat oil pop up musturd seeds and curry leaves and garnish.
I am sending this entry to srivalli's Rice mela