Pumpkin cubes – 1 cup
Onion – 1 (small)
Tomato - 1 (small)
Turmeric powder - ¼ tbsp
Red chili powder – 1 tbsp
Garam Masala – ½ Tbsp
Salt to taste
For seasoning –Oil , musturd seeds ,fenugreek seeds, red chili
1. Heat oil in a pan and season all those mentioned for seasoning.
2. Add onions and saute well and ad tomatoes.
3. when the tomatoes are cooked add turmeric powder, chili powder, garam masala and salt.
4. When it leaves oil add the pumpkin and pout water and close with a lid and cook well.
5. Garnish with coriander leaves (I don’t have on that day). It goes well with chapatti.
I am going to send this for pumpkin contest conucted by http://www.egglesscooking.com