Corn – 2 cups
Tomato – 3 0r 4
Whole Wheat Pasta – 200 gms
Chili powder – 1 tsp
Garam masala – ½ tsp
Salt to taste
Garlic – 2 to 3 pods
1. Cook pasta as per the instructions and keep aside.
2. Combine 2 pods of garlic and tomato and make a puree in blender.
3. In a pan add oil and add finely chopped garlic to that, if you want you can avoid garlic at this stage.
4. Add the tomato puree and add salt, chili powder and garam masala.
5. When the raw smell has gone add the corn and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
6. Finally add cooked pasta to it and cook until it blends nicely.
If you are adding maggi taste maker add salt alone.