This is our favourite curry. My kids love this combo. I can have this curry without rice also. Since this is a very healthy combination of vegetables , I just want to send this curry to Eat Healthy During Pregnancy hosted by Sangeeth.
Cabbage – 1 medium size
Carrot – 2 to 3
Peas - a handful or even more
Green chili – 1 or 2
Oil, jeera for tempering
Salt to taste
Grated coconut – half hand ( optional)
1. Chop cabbage, grate the carrot.
2. Combine cabbage and peas and microwave for 3 to 4 minutes. Add the
3. Carrots and cook for 1 more minute.
5. Add the cooked cabbage etc , add salt and cook for 1 or 2 minutes.
6. Add the grated coconut and change it to serving dish.
Goes well with sambhar rice and rasam rice.