I learnt this recipe in a TV show when I was studying college. She used biscuit and custard for making this pudding. Last week, I was not in a mood to cook dinner as hubby dear went out for dinner. I thought of ordering a pizza, but don’t feel like having in home. Just I made simple wheat pulao ,(will post later) and this for dessert. Kids loved both. We can use biscuits and use different flavors of custard for each layer. I had some vanilla cakes and strawberry custard , I made this..
Plain cakes – 1 packet
( I used Britannia wonder cake )
Custard powder – 3 tbsp
Milk – 2 to 3 cups
Sugar – 3 0r 4 tbsp
Jam – for garnishing
1. Make custard as per the instructions. I boiled the milk , and mixed custard powder in quarter cup of milk,without any lumps and added the milk to that and boiled it. When it comes to a thick consistency, switch off the stove. Make it cool by stirring the custard.
2. Spread the cakes in the bottom of the vessel. Sprinkle some milk over the cakes to keep them moist.
2. Spread the custard as a layer over the cakes.
3. Spread the cakes over the custard as a layer.
4. Again spread the custard over the cakes.
5. Make some design over the custard using strawberry jam.
This is going to participate in FIC – Pink hosted by Priya started by Harini and Tasty bytes for Toddlers hosted by PJ.
Varsha and Priya has honoured me by passing this award, thank you so.. much gals. I would love to pass it to all my blogger friends. Kindly check out by Friends Blog and grab it.