I enjoyed my stay in mom's place thoroughly. No cooking, no tension. After I returned I was feeling so.. lazy, cleaning the house, cooking oh :-( . I have not visited your blog, i will surely do it quickly.
This dish I learnt it from my Chitti , simple and yum dish.
Carrot - 1
peas - one hand full
Potato - 1
salt to taste
Oil , mustard seeds for tempering
Coriander leaves for garnishing
Onion - 1
Tomato - 1
Saunf - 1 tsp
Green chili - 2
Coconut - grated - 1/4 cup
Fried grams ( Pottukadalai_ 1/4 cup
1. Pressure cook the vegetables.
2. Combine the ingredients given as 'to grind" in a mixer and grind to paste.
3. In a pan heat oil and temper mustard seeds add the grounded mixture .
4. After the gravy is cooked add the cooked vegetables and give a boil.
5. Garnish with coriander leaves .
Goes well with roti.
Curd - 1 cup
Cucumber - 1 ( big)
Ginger - one small piece
Black salt as per taste
Pepper powder - one pinch
Oil. mustard seeds for tempering ( Optional)
Ice cubes, water
1. Peel and chop the cucumber and ginger, grind and strain the juice.
2. Combine ice cubes, water, curd, cucumber juice, salt, pepper and blend it.
3. If you want temper with mustard seeds.
This entry goes to 15 minutes cooking by Mahi.
Cucumber Buttermilk is taking part in Summer treat hosted by Priti.