This is my own experiment but the kids loved it. I made Coconut milk rice when my friend Hema came.I made excess and I don't want to waste it. I had some cauliflower and i converted that in to this rice. Kids enjoyed.
Cauliflower florets - 2 cups
Coconut milk rice - 2 cups (left over)
Onion - 1 medium
green chili - 1 slited length wise
salt to taste
oil mustard seeds for tempering
1. Chop and clean the cauliflower .
2. Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds and add chopped onions.
3. Add then chopped cauliflower and add salt, mix well.
4. Cover and cook until the cauliflower is done.
5. Add the rice and mix well.
Curd - 1 cup
Bhoondhi - 1/4 cup
salt, chat masala, pepper powder as per taste
1. Combine salt, chat masala , pepper powder and curd and churn well.
2. Add the bhoondhi and serve.
This entry goes to CFK - rice hosted by trupti and 15 minutes cooking by Mahi.