Friday, May 29, 2009

TOMATO PASTA SOUP

This is one of my kids favourite evening snack. Gautham asked me after watching an Ad in TV, this soup. He asked me to buy this pasta soup. I am not so happy to buy a instant soup. I added some cooked pasta in tomato soup, they loved it.

Still, I am in Delhi, enjoying my vacation, shopping around. My brother in law took us to Akshartham temple,the temple is so.. beautiful. It is in USA also. It has been built in huge area, they have some shows which explains about Swami Neelkand which are awesome. In the night there was a water show it is mind blowing. Thanks to my BIL and to my sis for taking us , my BIL took care of my son, who can't stay in one place for a second.
Everyone should visit this temple.


Ingredients

Onion - 1
tomato - 3
Moong dhall - 1 tbsp
Cooked pasta - 1 cup
Salt, pepper to taste

Method.

1. Combine chopped onion , tomato and moong dhall and water and pressure cook.
2. Grind the cooked mixture , add pepper and salt and give a boil.
3. Add the cooked pasta and boil.
4. Serve with bread toast or as it is.

This entry goes to CFK - Tomato hosted by creative cook started by Sharmi.

29 comments:

Parita

Wow wonderful soup..healthy and delicious..no kid will say NO to this:)

chef and her kitchen

Vegetables,Dal,pasta..3 in one..nice idea ..

Priya Suresh

As you said, kids will definitely love this pasta soup..looks yummy!

Suparna

hi vidhya,
Happy to know that u r having a great time holidaying out there :) Akshardhaam temple must've been splendid I agree... had seen some snaps of the temple. I too wish to see the swami narayan temple sometime in future :)
The soup looks yummy!
Enjoy!

lubnakarim06

Wow .....love the munching pasta in soup...looks yum...

Gita Jaishankar

Very comforting soup dear...looks delicious :)

Priyameena

Thanks for introducing the temple..Glad you had great time in delhi..Soup looks delecious..

Uma

mmm. looks so tempting and yummy :)

Pooja

Lovely soup Vidhya :)

Pooja

colorful and yummy soup..

Cham

My son is fond of tomat and pasta soup, i add some small aplhabet pasta! The temple sounds interesting!

Mahimaa's kitchen

delicious soup. seems very easy too.

Varsha Vipins

Yummy one Vidhyakka..goodness of tomato n pasta in one bowl..grt..:)

Raks

Enjoy ur days Vidhya:)

Pasta and tomato soup combo is the one I wud luv to taste!! Thanks for the recipe:)

vidhas

Thank you friends for the lovley comments and support.

Sindhura

Really wonderful idea of making home made pasta soup.Colour looks inviting!!
Drop in sometime to my blog.

AnuSriram

Thats a comforting bowl of soup.. looks yummy!

Ramya Vijaykumar

Pasta in tomato soup wow will be fun to have!!! I would like to have even 2 bowls of soup that will surely comfort me now!!!

Jeyashris Kitchen

nice combo vidya. my daughter will love this.have a great time in delhi

anudivya

I still am to fall in love with tomato based soups... this might do the trick. Looks nice.

Divya Rao

This looks very easy and nutritious Vidhya. Will definitely try it soon.

vidhas

Thank you friends for passing by and for the lovley comments.

Ammu

Looks creamy and rich. Addition of pasta would have tasted great. Nice entry.

Nithya Praveen

Wonderful soup.Nice to know that u are enjoying ur vacation.I visited Akshardham during my India visit this year...its simply mindblowing!Its very sad that they dont allow us to use camera...cant take a single click!

Indian Khana

Enjo gal....soup looks yum..

Jyoti

The soup looks so good...am sure all kids will love it especially with the pasta in it !

Pavithra Elangovan

So healthy and looks good

Srikitchen

it looks yum!
join in the breakfast series going in my blog!

Jo

Wow looks delicious and yummy! Would try and server this to my kid for breakfast! thanks

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Vidhas Kitchen   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP