Sunday, June 14, 2009

POTATO WEDGES

Hi all., I am back... back.... Little busy with unpacking, school has reopened etc. I enjoyed my
vaccation in Delhi by visiting lots of places, shopping etc. Even kids enjoyed a lot. My sister and BIL took us to lots of places, malls etc. My sister has a combination oven, I thought of exploring something, if it comes out nice, I can ask my husband to buy me a combination oven. :-). I have bookmarked Deepa's potato wedges recipe , I tried, It came out well. Since this is my first attempt , I have baked few minutes more, it has slightly shrunken, but the taste was awesome.Deepa's picture was inviting, but mine was not good, since it is my first attempt bear with me. Everyone enjoyed.



Ingredients



Potato - 4

Olive oil - 2 to 3 tbsp

Italian seasoning - 3 tbsp

salt to taste




Method



1. Wash and cut the potatoes in to big wedges.

2. Mix the oil, salt and seasoning and apply on the potatoes.

3. In the convection mode preheat the oven to 250 ' C for 5 minutes.

4. Arrange in a tray and bake for 20 minutes, and turn the side and bake for 20 minutes.

5. Crispy potato wedges is ready.



Thanks Deepa for sharing the recipe.

30 comments:

Uma

they came out perfect!! looks so yummy :)

kittymatti

super! i love fried food, esp it is a potato! the pics look good dear!

Divya Rao

Hey Vidhya, the wedges look yummy! They're my weakness :-)

Mangala Bhat

Wow! potato wedges look ..yummy ..Nie recipe ...Thanks for sharing

chef and her kitchen

Those wedges are looking yummy...perfect to munch in the evening..

Chitra

Hey, this looks great and wats italian seasononig?

Parita

i love potato wedges, yummy snack!!

vidhas

Thanks for the lovley comments Uma, Kittymiti, Mangala,Prathibha,Chitra and Paritha.

Priyameena

I dont usually worry about the shapes..If it taste good thats it..combination oven interesting to know about it..

Unknown

nice and aromatic recipe looks yum.

Shama Nagarajan

lovely wedges

Gita Jaishankar

Wow...they look so crispy Vidhas...healthy and yummy :)

Cilantro

Great snack. Baking is good option too.

Kalaivani

Wedges looks yummy and spicy.

Pooja

Lovely pottao wedges Vidhya! My favourite!

lubnakarim06

Oh wow evenly roasted and spicy.....yum....

Nithya

I just love potato wedges... :) It looks yummmm.. Nice dish and nice blog. Keep it going. :)

vidhas

Thanks gals!!! for the lovely comments!1

VIDYA VENKY

it looks perfect vidhya..so when is the oven coming home...

Ramya Vijaykumar

Italian styled wedgies mmm I am in for snack time :)

kittymatti

visit my blog and pick up yr award:)

vidhas

Thanks preethi, Ramya and Vidya. Vidya , i have to ask my hubby.

Ashwini

my fav breakfast.. not good for diet though.. cant resist it..first time to ur blog.. got good recipes..

if u have time, pls Check out my blog!!

AnuSriram

Looks lovely! Nice to hear you had good time at ur sis's place!

Aysha

Hey Vidhya,this looks yummy.And the best part is its so simple.Thanks for sharing!

vidhas

Thans buddies for the lovley comments.

Ann

They looks so crispy and tasty. I'm tempted.

Bindiya

I am craving these so badly right now!

Yasmeen

good to see you back:).yummy potato wedges,baked is always better than fried isn't it?.good luck,hope you buy an oven soon:)

Purva Desai

they look yummy, crunchy and crispy

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Vidhas Kitchen   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP