Hi !!! I am back again :-) Gautham's school has started. Since he is in LKG they asked parents to wait there, after coming back in the hot sun I was so.. tried. My sister visited us, so I was little busy. since i am coming back after dropping back both the kids, I will be updating my blog and i will visit all your blogs too.
My daughter likes to take chapati for lunch. So, i have to think something daily, which should be a balanced diet and nutritious. Usually, i grind my atta by adding Soy bean and Channa to make protein rich. I add any vegetable to that and give her with Curd. She likes it so... much.
Palak leaves chopped - 1 cup
Chopped onions - 1/4 cup
chili powder, salt and garam masala to taste
Atta required to make dough
1. Steam the palak leaves in microwave.
2. Combine palak, chili powder, garam masala , salt and add atta to make a dough.
3. Roll it as chapatti,
4. Heat a griddle and toast the roti with Ghee.
5. Serve with Curd.
Curd - 1/2 cup
Cilantro - 1/2 cup
salt, pepper powder as per taste
1. Grind the cilantro and extract the juice.
2. Add curd, water , salt and pepper powder to that and blend well.
This entry goes to CFK - Greens hosted by Cooks hide Out started by