Wednesday, September 15, 2010

MANAOHARAM FOR ICC

Manoharam is a favourite sweet of our family. My mom makes this during krishanjayanthi and karthigai.  My son love this. I made this during krishnajayanthi.

It is a wonderful recipe in ICC



Ingredients
Rice – 4 cups


Moongdhall – ½ cup


Urad dhall- ½ cup

Oil for frying


Jaggery – 1 cup

Elachi powder – one generous pinch





Method

1. combine rice, moongdhall, urad dhall and grind it as flour.


2. Make murukku out of that without adding salt.

3. Crush the murukku.


4. If the crushed murukku is one cup , take jaggery 1/2 cup.

5. Make a thick jagerry syrup, if you pour one drop in water you should be able to roll as ball.


6. Mix the crushed murukkus and make small balls .

11 comments:

Raks

you all tempt me to try this out! Looks great Vidhya!

Satya

those cute ladoos looks very delicious

Satya
http://www.superyummyrecipes.com

Pavani

looks yummy n cute sure kids will love it..

Nithya

Looks yummy and perfect too :) We make manoharam in boondhi form :)

Hari Chandana P

this is my fav.. looks perfect and tempting.. thanks for sharing !!

vidhas

Thank you girls for passing by and for the lovley comments.

Priya Suresh

My recent fav, i couldnt stop munching them, urs makes me drool again..

lata raja

I read your post last year and hence wanted to make this for our Janmashtami too. Lovely manoharams Vidhya!

Priya Srinivasan - I Camp in My Kitchen

mm!!! yummy!!! Enjoyed making them!!!!

Unknown

Hi Vidhya,

Yummy yummy yummy..Lovely clicks too..Do stop by my blog when you find time...

Dr.Sameena@

www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com

Sanctified Spaces

Thank you for stopping by at my blog.Happy Diwali to you and your family too.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Vidhas Kitchen   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP