I am so excited to participate in blogging Marathon done by Srivalli. This is my first participation Marathon.My theme will be lunch box recipes.Hope will do my best.This recipe is so simple and less time consuming.You can even make from left over rice also.
cooked rice - 2 cups
Peas - 1 cup
Onion - 1
green chili - 2
ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
garam masala - 1/2 tsp
salt as per taste
oil, cumin seeds for tempering
- In a pan heat oil , add cumin seeds , when they crackle add chopped onions and green chili.
- When the onion turns pink add ginger garlic paste
- After the raw smell goes add peas and saute well.
- When the peas are cooked add the garam masala and salt.
- Add the cooked rice and mix well for 1 minute.
- pack peas rice with raita or plain curd.
This entry goes to CWS - Peas hosted by Priya
Want to see what the fellow bloggers are cooking , click