Masal vadai is my mom's signature dish. I like the vadai she makes. she makes with plantain flower also. It tastes yum.It is a good combination with sambhar rice also.
Channa Dal - 1 cup
Onion - 1
Green Chili – 2 nos
Saunf seeds – 1 tbs
Curry leaves - few
Salt to taste
Oil for frying
HOW TO MAKE
1. Soak the Channa dal for 30 minutes.
2. Keep aside handful of Channa dal and coarsely grind the rest.
3. In the grounded mixture add chopped onions, finely chopped green chili, saunf seeds, salt, curry leaves and Channa Dal which we kept aside.
4. Take a small size ball of this mixture and flatten it with hands and fry it in hot oil.
5. We can add chopped mint leaves also to the mixture.
check out the other marathon participants.