Today is second day of BM 19 group 3. This subzi I made it for my son's second birthday , it was hit. Kids and adults loved this. I forgot to click on that day. Again I made and clicked. Since I made it for lunch box I could not click step wise pictures.
- In a pan heat oil and temper cumin seeds.
- Combine tomato, ginger , garlic , ground to paste.
- add this to onion. cook well.
- Cut paner cubes and put it warm water.
- Add tandoori masala, chili powder and salt.
- When the raw smell goes add paner, potato and peas and cook well.
- When the vegetables are cooked add grounded paste of cashew to that.
- When the gravy becomes thick add kasthuri methi.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
Check out the recipes of BM 19.