Sunday, August 26, 2012

SPINACH CORN SANDWICH

Today is the last day of BM # 19. We had this sandwich long back in Cafe Coffee day. Everybody liked it, I was thinking I should make, I used this opportunity to try this, it taste yum. I adopted the recipe form  Chef Sanjeev Kapoor  
 
 
 
 

Ingredients

Spinach leaves (palak),blanched 20-25
American corn kernels 1/2 cup
Cheese,grated 1/2 cup
Brown bread slices 8
Onion 1 medium
Garlic 2 cloves
Olive oil 1tablespoon
Green chili 1
Salt to taste
Black pepper powder 1/2 teaspoon
 

METHOD 

 
Heat oil in a pan , add chopped onion, garlic and green chili.
 

 
 
When the onion and garlic are cooked add chopped palak.
 


 
When the palak has cooked add the boiled corn.
 
 

 
 
When everything blended nicely add cheese, pepper powder and salt and mix well.

 
 
 
I added some mayonnaise also to the mixture.
 



Check out recipes of BM # 19.


12 comments:

virunthu unna vaanga

looks crispy and yummy vidhya...
VIRUNTHU UNNA VAANGA

great-secret-of-life

super healthy sandwich

Great-secret-of-life.blogspot.com

Shanthi Krishnakumar

Looks tempting and super inviting.

The Pumpkin Farm

my mom uses spinach for bread sandwiches often...this is nice way of getting health in

Priya Suresh

Fantastic and super healthy sadnwich.

runnergirlinthekitchen.blogspot.com

Looks better than the one I see in a cafes.. love the toasted bread

Pavani

Delicious Sandwich.

rajani

These look perfect!

Priya dharshini

Healthy sandwich..luks very tempting..

Anonymous

I too love spinach corn sandwiches:)

Chef Mireille

great sandiwch

Srivalli

Sandwiches are my daughter's fav..and with corn needless to say she will gobble it!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Vidhas Kitchen   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP