Tuesday, September 11, 2012

VEGETABLE CHEESE SPREAD


I tasted this sandwich in my friends place. I have made this lot of times but I have not clicked the recipe.When I decided to join cooking with spreads , I thought it will match . Easy and simple spread but tastes delicious.




 

INGREDIENTS 
 
 
Onion medium size -1
Capsicum - 1
Carrot medium size - 1
Garlic -  2 to 3 pods
Olive oil - 1 tsp
salt to taste
chili flakes as per taste
cheese - 2 cubes or cheese spread
 

METHOD 

Finely chop all the vegetables including garlic and grate the carrot and  cheese.  
In a pan heat oil , add garlic and onion.
 
  
 
 
When the onion turns pink add chopped capsicum. 


 
 
When the capsicum is cooked add grated carrot and saute. 
 


When all the vegetables have cooked add chili flakes , salt and cheese.

 
 
Mix well , Delicious spread is ready. Apply on bread and enjoy your sandwich.
 
 
 
 


  • You can replace olive oil with ordinary oil too.
  • You can use cheese spread instead of cheese cube.
  • You can spread this on roti too.
  • This can be stored in an airtight container for 3 days.

20 comments:

Unknown

Hai vidhya...luks colourful and seems to be delicious ...wen u find time do c my space

Unknown

hai vidhya...it luks colourful and seems to be very delicious...wen u find time do visit my space at http://gatssamayal.blogspot.in/

divya

looks very tempting.... nice recipe

Manjusfoodbites

Well tried......and healthy cheese spread.
manjusfoodbites.blogspot.com

Srividhya Ravikumar

Yummy vidhya... colourful...

lata raja

Great tasting spread....more suitable to our tastes. I am sure the kids will enjoy this in the sandwich.

Shama Nagarajan

awesome ..join me in Fast food - Pasta , Know your Sweetness - honey and Know your Flours -Corn flour event in my blog.

great-secret-of-life

Simple and healthy sandwich

Great-secret-of-life.blogspot.com

Priya Suresh

Wat an interesting spread, Vidhya seriously you rock with ur spreads, am just loving ur fabulous spreads you know.

Raks

Wow, i would love this, very delicious!

Sudha Sabarish

Delicious spread and love to have it anytime.You are having a wonderful blog and happy to follow you.Do drop in when time permits.

http://sabdhaskitchen.blogspot.in

Archana

Hey wow. This is awesome. Love the mix that goes in the spread.

I am hosting Bake Fest all through Sept ’12. Do send me your entries
I am also hosting Fast Food Not Fat Food 1st Sept to 15th Oct ’12. Do send me your entries

Unknown

Lovely and very healthy spread. Got a new recipe for my kid's lunch box. Awesome.Jayanthi(www.sizzlingveggies.com)

Padmajha

Veggies and cheese on toast- love it..Nice clicks..Bookmarked

vaishali sabnani

wonderful spread ..absolutely ideal for sandwich lovers.

divyagcp

Delicious and healthy spread. Looks colorful too.
Divya's Culinary Journey

Srivalli

That sounds very interesting Srividhya..

preeti garg

Very healthy Spread and good as for kids

Chef Mireille

what a delicious sandwich - I definitely want to try!

Anonymous

Greetіngs from Los angeles! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the knowledge you provide here and can't wait tο taκe a look whеn Ι get
home. I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I'm not evеn using WIFI, just 3G .
. Anyhow, supeгb blog!
My blog post - Coupon 13

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Vidhas Kitchen   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP