Sunday, March 1, 2009

PHOOL GOBI MUTTER / CAULIFLOWER PEAS CURRY


Welcome everybody to my new template. Thanks to my husband for finding this template and changing & uploading the previous widgets I had created. I was nagging him for so many days and he did that today. I thought of celebrating with some sweet, somewhat I could not. :-(

This recipe is my kids favourite. Usually I make it with potato also, but my daughter specifically told me she wanted only cauliflower. But for better taste I added peas. They enjoyed , usually I make sandwiches out of leftover curry, but this time nothing was left.


Ingredients




1 – medium sized cauliflower
1 – onion
1 cup – peas
1- small tomato
1 pinch – turmeric powder
Chili powder, salt as per taste
½ tsp – garam masala
Oil, cumin seeds for tempering






Method



Chop onions, tomato and cauliflower
Heat oil in a pan and cumin seeds , after it splutter add onion, tomato.
When the oil leaves add chili powder, turmeric powder and salt.
When the raw smell goes add the cauliflower and peas , mix well . Sprinkle
some water and close the vessel.
Stir in between, when the cauliflower is cooked add garam masala and sauté
For 2 minutes and transfer to serving dish.

This entry goes to JFI - Cauliflower hosted by Mythreyee started by Indra of Mahanadhi.

I am also sending 1. Cauliflower paruppusili and Gobi Manchurian for the event.


Anu of Chandrabaga passed me this beautiful award , thanks Anu for keeping me in your circle of friends.



I would like to pass this to Mahimaa, Raji, Cham, Neema,Shama, Yasmeen, Varsha , Ann, Sangi and Jeyashri Suresh.

43 comments:

Pooja

Nice presentation vibaas..Dish is looking delicious.....

Poornima Nair

Thats one of my favourite dishes...so easy to prepare and so delicious...Yours looks great...

Madhu's cooking gallery

The new look of your blog looks wonderful! very nice!

Gobi mutter looks yummy Vidhya!

Varsha Vipins

Vidhya..Awesome template da..Say some nice words to ur hubby..;-)
Btwn..great curry..I am seeing gobi everywhere now..:)

Ashwini

Looks very nice..My fav dish..

Recipeswap

Template looks very nice,tasty dish as well!

Trupti

curry looks very delicious & easy to make. Congratulations on award. New template looks very nice..

I will suggest you to add your dish photos in header instead of tacco, chilli, ice-cream etc. Then it will be more unique template.

Mahimaa's kitchen

hey cute template.. looks fresh and nice.cauli curry looks yummmy.

Cham

Looks neat the template. I made this gobi and didn't get time to post it! Lovely!

Vibaas

Vidhya, template looks very nice :) i have the same recipe in my draft..good i didn't send it to jfi..that would two entries from the same family ;-)

Jeyashris Kitchen

one of my fav dish. i add potato also. nice presentation.template looks very nice.

vidhas

Thank you all for the lovley comments.

Varsha will surely do that.

Trupti my husband also suggested that, will surley do that.

Unknown

Hi vidhya,
..
ur new template looks cool and colourfull:-)..cauliflower is my favourite and that too u postated..mm..

Cham

Congrats & Thanks for sharing the awards

Mahimaa's kitchen

hey thanks dear. didn't notice it. i feel great!

Anonymous

Hey Vidhya,

Looks yummy ......!!!

Sanghi

Wow!! Colourful and pleasing template Vidhya!! The dish looks delicious too.. :) Congrats on the award!!

Shama Nagarajan

lovely recipe..looks yummy..hv a surprise for u in this link : http://easy2cookrecipes.blogspot.com/2009/02/mixed-dal.html and please do check this and gv ur suggestions

http://myhandicraftscollection.blogspot.com/2009/03/kids-friendly-crafts-event-round-up.html

Jaishree Iyer

Vidhya, template looks very nice :) curry looks delicious.I have something for u in my blog. Pls accept!

Unknown

looks yumm..
Btw,,loved the template..especailly the header..you have changd it..isn't it?

vidhas

Thanks all of you. Jaishree i am coming. Shama i am coming there.

Yea i have changed the template , ll credit goes to my hubby.

Shama Nagarajan

thank you for ur award....its my pleasure to have it....

sriharivatsan

Hey thatz a cute template..Looks very refreshing..

Gobi mutter looks yummy, i too have this in my draft, not yet posted...

Pls revert back tome, you have got something waiting there...

Priya Suresh

Vidhya template looks too good,cauliflower curry looks delicious...

Yasmeen

Pretty template,love the colorful foods.I like making gobi mutter along with roti,delicious comforting meal.And thanks so much vidhya,for including me in your circle of friends:)

KonkaniBlogger

I love ur new layout and especially the header! Looks very good. Curry looks yum, we love it with chapatis.

VIDYA VENKY

nice template..looks lovely & excellent dish too

Preety

wow new template..

Congrats for award..

Cauliflower is my hubbys fav i too make it almost the same way

Raks

Vidhya, your new template is looking great!
Thanks for the award dear:)
Gobi mutter is looking great too!

vidhas

Thank you friends for the lovley comments.

AnuSriram

wow.. u have a new place now! gobi looks delicious!

vidhas

Thanks Anu, all the credit goes to my husband.

veggie belly

i love the simplicity of this dish..as youve shown, cauliflower is quite versatile. love your new look!

Srikitchen

congrats on ur award and the new template i so nice!
curry looks delicious!

vidhas

Thanks Veggie belly and Srilekha.

Vikis Kitchen

Your new template looks great ya. congrats on your awards. Cauliflower masala looks delicious.

Recipeswap

congrats and thanks for thinking of me!

suvi

Your new template looks awesome! Missed some of your posts, the bhindi do pyaaza looks delicious.

vidhas

Thanks you Aquadaze, Neema and Viki.

Sanghi

Cool blog template vidhas.. do collect ur awards from my blog :)

Swapna

Wow, looks simple and delicious. Nicely presented

vidhas

Thanks Sangi and Swapna.

Unknown

Thank you for the delicious recipe.
I made it tonight and it was great!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Vidhas Kitchen   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP