Sunday, May 8, 2011

OATS WHEAT LADDU


I learnt this recipe in my Tupperware assembly. i have  made some changes in the recipe. It is good for dieters also.I used multigrain atta and oats here. We can make with kanchi mavu also.It is easy and we can prepare it so fast.


Ingredients




oats - 1 cup

jaggery  - 1 1/2 cups

ghee - 1 tbsp

badam or cashew - 10

milk - 1 cup



Method

Heat ghee in a pan and roast oats.




Roast oats until it changes it's colour.





Roast atta until it changes to  light Brown.



Ground oats to powder, and mix oats powder , atta , nuts and grated jaggery  in a bowl.



Add milk to the mixture till you can make balls. 


Make small balls out of this mixture and store it in a airtight container.

Note

  • we can use sugar instead of jaggery
  • We can use ghee instead of milk.



18 comments:

Kitchen Chronicles

Looks nice, oats in laddu is something new to me. Nice, will give a try sometime.

divya

Just drooling over that delicious laddu,simply inviting..

Rani acharyulu

Wow,healthy laddos,so tempting.You have lovely space,thanks for drop in my blog.
cheers
rani

Mehjabeen Arif

wow.. thats a new kind of laddu.. love it.. so easy and sounds healthy.. bookmarked !

Mehjabeen Arif

New to ur space and Happy to follow u..
Do visit me as time permits
http://comeletseat.blogspot.com

Priya Suresh

Wat a healthy and guilt free ladoos..

Raks

Both makes an awesome,flavorful combo!

Kurinji

wow healthy and yummy ladoo. Glad to follow u dear!

Kurinjikathambam, Event : HRH-Healthy Summer, Roundup : HRH-Puffed Rice

Reva

Lovely laddus... It is so healthy and I bet it was tasty too:)
Reva

Hari Chandana P

Woww... healthy and delicious combination.. looks perfect dear !!
Indian Cuisine

Santosh Bangar

healthy and tempting laddoos
1st time here nice space do visit soetimes

Unknown

The healthiest version of ladoos, Vidhya! Rock on Gal :)

Jeyashris Kitchen

healthy and delicious laddu.nice stepwise explanations

Gita Jaishankar

Hi Vidhya...how are you? Very interesting sweet..looks tempting and delicious :)

Aarthi

you have a lovely blog...I am having a giveaway in my blog..Y dont you check and join that
http://yummytummy-aarthi.blogspot.com/2011/05/chocolate-recipe-and-chocolate.html

Aarthi

you have a lovely blog...I am having a giveaway in my blog..Y dont you check and join that
http://yummytummy-aarthi.blogspot.com/2011/05/chocolate-recipe-and-chocolate.html

Anonymous

This is surely something new.. very innovative.. I've never seen or heard of oats ladoos before.. :-)

Admin

Great recipe will try it today. My Son wants to eat ladoos today so I was searching a healthy and easy ladoo recipe. My search end here thanks :) also have a look at my blog http://www.vslittleworld.com/

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs

Vidhas Kitchen   © 2008. Template Recipes by Emporium Digital

TOP